Find our what Resilience means
for your firm
On the Agenda – those questions you want to have the answers to
Who will benefit?
For 45 minutes you’ll be part of an engaging and informed debate to help you put ‘Resilience’ into context for UK Insurance and understand the benefits it can bring. We’ll reveal the strategies employed by the UK’s most successful firms and how they can apply to your business and your role.
- What does Growth Resilience mean for UK Insurance, in both the Lloyd’s & Company Markets?
- How do you diagnose the challenges and opportunities for 2021? (For insurers, for MGAs/Coverholders, DA Managers & firms seeking Growth)
- What old problems still exist and what’s NEW for 2020?
- Who’s getting it right – how and why? A look through the lenses of Technology; Processes & Systems; Culture; Employee Experience; Customer and Claims
- What roles do Technology and People play in Growth Resilience challenges & opportunities in 2020’s?
- Which sectors and firms are set to grow in 2021 and why?
- Leaders and professionals in DUA Management
- Business Strategists
- Business Development Leaders
- Operations Directors and Leaders
- Broker/Capacity Management teams
- Delegated Underwriters / Binder Underwriters
- Chief Underwriting Officers and team leaders
- Coverholders / MGA businesses
Meet our expert panel
HDI Global Specialty SE
Innovation & Customer Lead
Sara is a solicitor who has worked in and for Lloyd’s managing agencies, Bermudian reinsurers, MGA’s and brokers.
Logical and creative in her approach, Sara specialises in helping businesses close the gap between ‘front end’ commercial ambition and regulatory and legal requirements.
Richard spent 18 years in various reinsurance underwriting roles with SCOR and Munich Re.
For the past 12 years he has worked within the delegated underwriting sector both as capacity provider and with various MGA’s. Most recently focusing on data and underwriting performance.
He joined HDI Global Specialty in December 2020 as Portfolio Manager.
Monique has over 30 years’ experience in insurance. She is a qualified accountant and has an MBA. She is currently COO in Volante Global, a young, innovative, and successful MGA. Monique has worked for Lloyd’s twice: firstly as a regulator, leaving the Lloyd’s Atlas system as her legacy, and as solution owner for the risk exchange as part of the Future at Lloyd’s initiative. Other roles include OPs Director at Brit Insurance, Chair of the LMA Xchanging Review Board and the Operations Committee, and non-exec director of the insure tech InsurerCore.
Maxine is an award-winning senior global ops leader who has been responsible for strategic initiatives from change & transformation to planning customer and broker development. Maxine is also a D&I advocate and sits on the cross-industry boards of iCAN, the Insurance Cultural Awareness Network and RATL, Race – action through leadership.
Shân is an expert in practical Innovation & Growth for corporate intrapreneurs and leaders. Focussed on Insurance, Technology, & Business StoryTelling, she is a published author, specialist facilitator, speaker & advisor. With 28 years of senior corporate leadership prior to going independent, she has real-life experience of growing, leading and failing in business.