Discover, Debate, Demystify
GK brings together diverse experts from across Financial Services & beyond to challenge, reinforce and augment your thinking!
Keep scrolling to see all our events…
- What are the most important questions we should be asking – and answering – when it comes to Technology and Innovation?
- Are there special and/or different considerations for Delegated Authority?
- Collaboration between the business & Data Science/Technologists: what really works?
- What really matters when you’re selecting, reviewing and/or thinking about dumping systems and/or service suppliers?
- Can you have Innovation without Technology? And is Technology without Innovation worth it?
Debating these questions and more are our expert panel:
Ed Gaze, the incoming CEO of Innovative Risk Labs, ex-Lloyd’s Lab
Kathy Yu, VP, Innovation Manager, Group Digital Transformation, Swiss Re
Clare Knight, Founding CEO, DA-X
And GreenKite’s own Shân Millie
Who Should attend
- Leaders in MGAs, insurers and insurance firms in all functions
- NEDs, iNEDs
- Technology partners, solutions providers and others
Registration Opens September 20th